hpapillon: (Default)
[personal profile] hpapillon
It was, afaik, last summer when I told livejournal to delete my account.

TODAY they sent me an email saying that they have finally put it into purge mode and it will be deleted in three days... supposedly.

Date: 2018-04-03 06:14 pm (UTC)
sistawendy: me in my nurse costume looking weirded out (weirded out)
From: [personal profile] sistawendy
How odd. Mine's been gone for months, and I think we left at about the same time.

Date: 2018-04-04 08:21 pm (UTC)
sistawendy: a head shot of me smiling, taken in front of Canlis for a 2021 KUOW article (Default)
From: [personal profile] sistawendy
I just got the email. Okey doke.

Date: 2018-04-04 02:16 am (UTC)
randomdreams: riding up mini slickrock (Default)
From: [personal profile] randomdreams
They might have quite a backlog...

Profile

hpapillon: (Default)
hpapillon

April 2024

S M T W T F S
 123456
789 10111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
282930    

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Oct. 16th, 2026 11:19 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios