letters to the dark
May. 19th, 2012 01:40 amDear Vis:
It's been almost six years since the last glimmer of echoes that might once have been your words, and I have no way to know if you'll ever see this.
I still miss you.
It's funny after all this time, who I can still find and who I can't. Did I mention how long the rabbit was lost for before we found him again? And whose name I stole for my own nefarious purposes?
I hope all is well for you, even if I'm not quite who I once was.
- Synthea of Tremere
It's been almost six years since the last glimmer of echoes that might once have been your words, and I have no way to know if you'll ever see this.
I still miss you.
It's funny after all this time, who I can still find and who I can't. Did I mention how long the rabbit was lost for before we found him again? And whose name I stole for my own nefarious purposes?
I hope all is well for you, even if I'm not quite who I once was.
- Synthea of Tremere